Christ is at the centre of all we do. In addition to our RE lesson, we take part in daily Collective Worship.
There are various events throughout the school year that children, parents and our local, parish community are involved in.
- St Francis of Assisi feast day
- Harvest Festival
- All Saints mass
- Remembrance mass
- Advent service and reconciliation
- Carol service
- Ash Wednesday service
- St Patrick’s day mass
- Holy Week service and reconciliation
- St George’s day mass
- May procession in honour of Our Lady
- Pentecost mass
- Sacred Heart mass
- St Peter and St Paul mass
- First Holy Communion liturgy
- Leavers mass
All these services are led by our children and occasionally our staff. Notices will be sent via the newsletter and the parish newsletter. We hope you can join us for as many of these as possible.